Monday, March 7, 2011

Give and Take

Happy Monday! 

Life has been crazy and I have not had a chance to write in a while. All is well with my contest prep. 8 weeks to go and I am locked down in focus mode. The end is near! Last night I had again another dream about my show. They usually are me in a panic for not being able to get spray tanned and having to walk the stage white or breaking a heel or something ridiculous. Hopefully all of those things just happen when I am sleeping and on April 30th :)

Over the weekend I was going over my finances and knew it was going to be extremely tight. I am not getting near enough hours at work and my bills are never ending--not to mention how much I spend a week on groceries. So I did what I knew I had to do and I finally put up some of my fishing gear...two St. Croix rods to be exact and 2 Pflueger lp Baitcaster reels. For those of you that don't know me.....I LOVE to fish and those rods were really nice. They even had my name engraved on them. Sometimes there has to be sacrifice. Luckily they are going to a good home where they will be used all the time in tournaments and will catch monster bass :)

The week is going to be another crazy one with lots to do. At least I can breathe a little knowing I can at least order my suit this week for my competition. I am very excited to order it!!!!!! 

I did progress pictures on Friday which was good because I could critique where I am at. There is no rushing perfection but I definitely need to keep busting ass before show time :)

Well time to get moving for another long Monday.....5 classes, lifting, group project, cardio, and chicken cooking....oh the life :)


SJ xo
 

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are making the ultimate sacrifices but know your dreams will be reality in 8 weeks !! You are a strong, beautiful amazing young lady !! You will Rock that stage !!

    ReplyDelete