Saturday, April 16, 2011

2 Weeks Til Dream Time :)

Hello Everyone!


Sorry I have been majorly slacking on keeping you up to date with my progress and training. It has been two weeks since Gopher and I have two more weeks 'til Fox Cities! Time is flying by! After talking to a few of the judges at the show they told me to not get any leaner for this next show so I am doing my best to maintain until I hit the stage again.


I am very focused and am running around like the energizer bunny and I have a smile on my face every day :) I thought for sure I would be feeling dead by this point but with being ahead of schedule with my prep has made life a little easier. I have been doing my cardio the same, but I have just been eating more carbs to prevent myself from losing any more weight. For cardio I do 30 minutes of fasted cardio interval training on the stair master in the morning and then after I lift in the evening I do 30 more minutes of cardio except this time I go on the treadmill and I max out the incline (it only goes to 15! haha) and walk 3.5-4.5 mph. I am definitely noticing some more tightening in my glute/ham region which is exciting! Even with it only being two weeks I have noticed some changes in my body [good changes!] that I am happy about :)


Thank you again to all of my  family and friends that have been supporting me during my journey. I really appreciate it! This want to accomplish my goals more than anything and I am never going to give up! Remember to wake up and smile every day. I decided I am not going to let anything stress me out anymore and you should do the same. Life is too short...SMILE and enjoy every day!


SJ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment