Sunday, April 24, 2011

*What's Really Important*

Hello!! Happy Easter to YOU all!!! :)

Wow time is just flying by and it will be showtime before I know it. I am very proud of myself for the dedication I have shown in the past year with working towards my goals. I am so thankful have a life filled with so many supportive individuals who care about me. Thank you to all of you who have stayed by my side and given me that extra push when I need it. It means a lot.

Feeding the ducks french fries :)
This weekend I stayed at school and worked and was able to stay focused on eating good and getting my training and posing in. My friend Nikki gave me a break from my crazy life and we went out to the river to feed the ducks last night when I was done working. Who would think that something so simple could impact your life so much. For an hour we were outside enjoying the beautiful things nature has to offer. I think it is really important to take time like this away from the stressed of life and allow yourself to reflect and just be free. Thank you Nikki for being a wonderful friend :)

Take time to enjoy the ducks :)

This final week is going to go very fast because I have a lot of school work that needs to be completed as the semester is also coming to an end. I will stay focused until the end :) Never give up!!!!
COUNTDOWN: 4 days until I go home, 6 days until showtime!!!!!

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the sunshine :)
SJ xo

1 comment:

  1. Aww love it :) you've helped me so much these past few months and I'm so glad we're in this together! Let's get a pet ducky. Wubb yeww<3

    ReplyDelete