Monday, April 18, 2011

Walking on Sunshine!!

Hello Everyone and HAPPY MONDAY!!!

I woke up after only having 5 hours of sleep and before my feet even hit the ground I told myself it was going to be a wonderful day and nothing was going to get in the way of that. You are in charge of your attitude and your feelings and I am going to be happy and positive :)

Here are all of the wonderful things that have happened for me today:
1. Looked on track this morning when I saw myself in the mirror...great feeling being 12 days out!

2. Walked over to do my cardio and I got to listen to the birds chirping and watch the sun rise on my way back. I love watching the sun rise and the sun set because it reminds me of my mom. We always watch the sun when we go for walks together when I am home in the summer time.

The sun rise after morning cardio :)


3. Talked with my professor after class because I was worried about passing the class and it turns out I can easily earn a C or higher. I am very happy about this and forgot about all of the other grades in the class besides the exams. It will be a lot of work these next few weeks but I know I can do anything. I fully expect to stay up until 1am every day this week studying and doing homework but I am so game. BRING IT ON :)

4. I was able to lift with my good friend Tyler today. Always nice to mix it up and lift with a friend for extra motivation! It also means I get to lift heavier because I have a trusting spotter :) Thank you Dr Ryce!

5. When I went home on break I had a UPS package waiting at my door :) I placed an order with www.netrition.com and ordered: Capella flavor drops (chocolate toffee and coconut....I am going to put these in my oats for a tasty treat! I also ordered PB2 (powdered peanuts...85% less fat than natural peanut butter!!...Thank you Angel for telling me about this awesome product!!!) I am very excited to try all of these products!!




6. I talked to my mom, sister, and brother on the phone today! It was so wonderful to hear from each of them. Their support means the world to me I cannot wait to see them in 10 days as I have not been home at all yet this semester. Love you guys!! and PS: Bro keep up the AMAZING work!!! 12 days until we hit the stage together!!!! I am so proud of you!!!

7. I am full of energy! I look forward to every meal and even though 90% of them consist of chicken and yams I eat them with a smile on my face and I would not give it up for anything :)

8. A friend in one of my education classes gave me a pair of super sparkley earrings to wear on stage. I am so thankful for people like her :) I cannot wait to wear them on stage they are going to make me shine!

All of these wonderful things have happened and it is not even 6pm yet :) The rest of my evening is: meeting with a group to work on a project, doing my last cardio session, packing up my meals for camp tomorrow, and a long night of studying. I cannot wait to see what the rest of the week brings :)

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!!!! Life your life to the fullest and do not let the little things stress you out. Life is too short for that :) PS- Walking on Sunshine literally came on right before I started writing this blog post. How perfect :)

SJ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment