Wednesday, April 27, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!! T Minus 3 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!



I am 3 days away from 2011 Fox Cities Showdown NPC National Qualifier. I am very excited and I cannot believe how fast it is coming up. I have been happy all week and in good spirits with the anticipation for Saturday. I have been working for almost a year for this, and this weekend I get to show off all of my hard work and shine on stage. I am so proud of myself and a year ago I would have never thought I would be doing this. I am also VERY proud of my younger brother, Joshua who is competing for the second time as well. It is going to be an amazing experience we get to share together. I am also happy to share it with my supportive family and friends who will be with me to share my special day.

This week I did cardio both in the morning and in the evening after lifting. To finish out my training before the show I did:
Monday: Upper Body
Tuesday: Lower Body:
Wednesday: 1 exercise/muscle group
Tomorrow morning I will do my last cardio session before the show, and then I am heading home!!!!

I have not been home all semester so I am extremely happy that I get to see my family! Tomorrow when I get home I am going to visit my sister and my niece and then when my mom gets out of work she is taking me to get my hair cut/colored so I can be fresh for the show. I am looking forward to spending time with my mom. I have also not been to the salon to see Jen all semester so I am over due :)

Good things to come. I will try to do a better job keeping everyone up to date with all of my show prep!
Tonight after work I get to exfoliate again and continue prepping my skin for the spray tan :) Lots of fun stuff :)

Have a wonderful evening!!!!!!!! SMILE!!!!! :)

SJ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment