Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3 days out....

Hello Everyone!



Wow I cannot believe just three days to go! I sure hope they fly by because BABY, I'M READY! :)

Woke up this morning after getting less than 5 hours of sleep. The excitement is taking over my body and I cannot relax no matter how hard I try. Even with the lack of sleep, I still jumped out of bed and got ready for my day. I was excited to go to school with my new blonde hair and lash extensions. I could only imagine what the kids were going to say...they notice every detail. On the way to school I heard the song, Part of Me by Katy Perry and it made me smile. I love this song because it reminds me of my dreams and the journey I am on. I am working so incredibly hard, and the beauty of it is that no one can take it away from me. No one can take the feelings and emotions I feel on stage. The experience, the memories, the sense of accomplishment is mine.


I got to school early again so I could get ahead on my lessons for the following week. I also checked the job posting board online to see if any more positions opened up. I have applied to 6 different school districts so far....some by Point and some in the Fox Cities. I applied to a third grade position this morning that is located back in the area I am from....so that would be awesome!!! Everything happens for a reason...God has a plan :)

Another fun day at school  today. The students made a cloud project with cotton and created the different types of clouds. We also read, Cloud with a Chance of Meatballs. The students created their own land and talked about the type of weather that occurred. One of my students wrote about the land of Miss Lindbom where it rained tuna, rice, broccoli. It was so cute!



I am starting to really feel drained and not performing up to my normal level during the school day. I noticed today while correcting the students' math story problems my mind was stuck. Even when the kids were writing today and asking for spelling of certain words I had to think extra hard about it. My mind is going in every direction and I am not getting the rest I need. The students and my teacher are all understanding and do nothing but support me and give me boosts to get me through the long day. Monday and Tuesday I had a headache by second recess and it carried on throughout the night.

The school day ended up being a good one. The kids always give me an extra burst of energy. Every day that I get to spend with my second graders and Mrs. S is truly a gift <3

All day I was anticipating the arrival of one of my best friends, and training partner, Corey. He was coming to the area tonight and I have not seen him since last semester because he was away at his internship. He is an amazing friend, and thanks to him, and his time and efforts I made significant progress in the areas I was lacking. Thanks for everything, Boss!!!!

I had a KILLER workout in the gym tonight! My buddy Alex drilled me for 40 minutes with an intense ab workout and then he had to leave for a group project so I ended my final workout completing one exercise 4 sets each per muscle group. Corey came in the gym at the end of my workout and we had a chance to catch up. It was SOOO good to see him and he was very proud of the progress I made even while he was away for the semester.

I was amazed with the amount of energy I had in the gym tonight. I am surprised I am still awake right now haha When I got home I made up my rice for the weekend and talked to my Iron Sister, Diana on the phone for over an hour. It was sooo nice to catch up and finalize our plans for our big weekend!!! I am so excited to see her tomorrow and get our nails done Woot Woot:)))

Alright...anymore talking and it will just be a rambled mess. Time to crash :)

Night!!!!! HOLY CRAP-OLA....2 DAYS tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 SJ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment