Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~*~ For the Birthday Girl!! !~*~

Hello Everyone!

::HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!::


 I would like to dedicate this post to my #1 girl, Angel Sigman. Tomorrow is her ***Birthday*** and I want to wish her the most amazing day ever <3

I was introduced to Angel  last fall through our mutual friend JD, and I am so thankful to have her in my life. She is an amazing woman who will blow the world away with her accomplishments. She is one of the hardest working people I know and she is striving to achieve the same goals as me.

Angel: You are exceptional. Every single day you make me laugh and smile and you give me a good kick in the butt when I need one :+) I have never had a friend like you before, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Each day our friendship becomes stronger as we push each other past our limits and excel above our expectations. You keep me going, and together I know we will be an unstoppable team. I know you are a far away from me now, but God has a plan. He gave me a wonderful friend, and someday we will get to take on the world together :) I cannot wait for you to move here so we can go to the gym every day together, take Freckles the dog for walks, I can cook you all the amazing meals I send you pictures of, and we can prepare for future shows knowing we have each others support.

I cannot wait to compete in the 2011 NPC Army National Guard MN Northstar with you. It is going to be awesome standing next to my best friend with our hot pink blinged-out bikinis :)

Counting down for you to come visit me this summer!!! <3

Have the most beautiful birthday ever, girl!! You deserve it!! Thank you for being the wonderful you!!!!!

::Having a friend like you is the greatest gift of all::


<3 Always- SJ Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment