Tuesday, May 31, 2011

::SJ's Southwest Shrimp 'n 'Shroom Specialty::

::SJ's Southwest Shrimp 'n 'Shroom Specialty::


Ok Everyone...another recipe using Mrs Dash: Southwest Chipotle. I spent the weekend alone so aside from training, I did have much to do at school so in between doing lunges in my apartment all weekend I decided to do some creative clean cooking :-)

You will need:
1 George Foreman grill
1 small frying pan
Olive Oil
Mrs. Dash: Southwest Chipotle
Sliced Mushrooms
Pre-cooked Shrimp

Make sure shrimp is thawed out. Brush olive oil onto the grill and place shrimp on it. Sprinkle seasoning on the shrimp. Close grill and cook 4-5 minutes

While the shrimp is cooking, put sliced mushrooms in the frying pan with just a drizzle of olive oil. Add water to help steam the mushrooms faster. If you like things spicy, add some more seasoning to the mushrooms as well.

Combine the shrimp and 'shrooms together for a few minutes.

ENJOY! Note: This was so amazing that I made it 4x already since Saturday for my roomie and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment