Wednesday, February 23, 2011

*February 23rd*

7 Years Ago Today...

I came home from school to a half empty house and a crying family. The man who use to call himself my father walked out on us. No one ever saw it coming, and I still do not understand it to this day. His unfortunate actions made me a stronger person with the fighting will to get through anything. I am so thankful to have a wonderful mom, sister, and brother that are there for me no matter what. When things get difficult the answer is never to walk away from the problem, but to take responsibility and find a solution.

This is always a difficult day for me so please, keep me an my family in your thoughts and prayers. If your parents are still around, tell them you love them and appreciate everything they do for you. Id do anything for one last conversation, one last fishing trip in the boat, one last hunt in the woods, one last wrestling match with my dad videotaping, one last hug from the man I use to call my father.

SJ Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment