Friday, February 11, 2011

Made it to FRIDAY: Eye on the Prize

"Excuses only please the ones who make them"

I survived another week of cutting and made it to Friday. It was a long week pushing through my diet and training...and school, work, and studying of course. 

Every day by about 3pm I am just drained as my carbs end for the day and I know I still have a lot more to accomplish before I can go to bed. I have yet to drop any weight this week, but I can tell from the mirror that I am definitely leaning out a little more each day. I still know that I have a long ways to go before going on stage which will keep me motivated.
Speaking of motivation....Here is the trophy that will be given to places 1-3 at the competition I am doing. All I have to do is take a look at it and know how badly I want to be holding one of those at the end of the day on April 30th.

I get to go home for the weekend for the first time in 6 weeks. I am looking forward to it. Time to put my crank my will power up a notch because i'm sure mom will have sugar-filled temptations around the house. Just have to remember what is more important....eating a cookie or holding up that trophy in 11 weeks :) Cannot let sugar win and take over my dreams. Eye on the Prize :)

Have a SUPER weekend :)
SJ xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment