|My goals that I have taped on my bedroom wall for daily motivation|
Friday, February 18, 2011
Why I do it :)
:10 Reasons Why I Do It:
1. Working towards my goals is something that I can earn and no one can take it away from me. The hours I put into lifting, cardio, and in the kitchen are all worth it in the end because I am that much closer and no one can stop me.
2. Self Confidence: Never in my entire life have I had so much confidence. This lifestyle is something I chose, and I will always thank my brother, Josh for inspiring me to make that change.
3. True Friends: This journey has brought some wonderful people into my life that support me every step of the way. These individuals are amazing, and I could not make it without them. Thank you if you are one of those special people.
4. Inner Strength: Not only am I physically a stronger person, but I am also much stronger in the inside. The dedication I have to this sport cannot be accomplished by just any one. They have to really want it, and I do. When my friends ask me to go out at night or go out to eat my answer is always "no" because I know the direction I want to take my life and sometimes that means sacrifice.
5. Inspiration: Many have told me that my progress has inspired them to change their own lifestyle and that means the world to me. I love helping others, especially when it revolved around their health and happiness.